DB/Text Works for SQL version 13 was released on December 6th, giving users of DB/Text Works and Web Publisher Pro on the SQL platform access to the features already added to the traditional Text Works software.
In Text Works
- Query logging. The ability to log queries processed by a textbase, similar to the equivalent feature in WebPublisher PRO, is now possible with DB/TextWorks.
- Fields from linked textbases can be exported.
- Run-time version. DB/SearchWorks Run-time has been updated to v13.
- New help format. DB/TextWorks online help is now using a WebHelp format.
- Larger recent-textbase list (now up to 15 textbases).
- Taller field list when designing a textbase. More fields appear on the screen where fields and their properties are designed.
In Web Publisher Pro
- Compatible web Browsers now include: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8; Mozilla FireFox 3.6.x; Safari 5 and later and Google Chrome 10 and later.
- InmagicBrowse includes a new find-as-you-type feature.
- InmagicBrowse hides controls that offer no opportunity to take action.
In addition DB/Text Works and Web Publisher Pro for SQL can be installed on Windows 2008 32 bit or 64 bit.